Congratulations you've got an interview!
Here's what you can expect
- We want to know about your teaching experience; if you've never taught don't worry, we're looking for energetic, personable people. At this stage we're looking for character more than experience.
- We may ask you for ideas on experiments or demonstrations e.g.
- "What would you get a student to build to learn about magnetic fields?",
- "What experiment can you do in someone's kitchen to demonstrate respiration?" We love fresh approaches to teaching, especially hands-on stuff!
- When they're not teaching our tutors make films, write books, dance and travel. Tell us about your interests, are you starting a business? Writing a play? We want to know!
We can't wait to meet you.
The Inspired Minds team