Head on over to our YouTube channel to see our latest activity: Sphero Painting!
This was really fun, and a little messy. If you're keen to have a go at home we'd suggest
- Put your paper in the bottom of a cardboard box. Protect those carpets!
- Use acrylic paint, it's water-based.
- Don't use too much paint, it will all mix into a muddy mess.
- Make 3 paintings at least, they look great on the wall next to each other.
- Watch the video for a neat clean-up tip.
Finally a big well done to everyone who came to our workshop on Saturday, the robot painting project was great fun and you got some wonderful results.